Applying for a new role with Together Housing is quick and easy.
- Browse and find a job you want to apply for using our online recruitment portal.
- Complete your application, supporting statement and upload your CV. You can get tips on how to build your CV here
- Once you’ve submitted your application you can log onto our online recruitment portal and view your application and progress at any time
- We endeavour to contact all applicants within a week after the job vacancy has expired. This will be to either invite you to the interview stage or inform you that your application has been unsuccessful
- We will send you an email where you can select your own interview slot and book yourself in. This is so you can select the time you want, that fits with your availability
- Once booked, we send a confirmation email. This includes the time, date, location and any extra information that you may need
- We will send you reminders before your interview takes place. If you do have any questions please contact us
- Within 48 hours of the interview, the recruitment team will let you know the outcome.
Got a question?
Our friendly recruitment team are more than happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the recruitment process.
Call us on 0300 555 5560 and ask to speak to our recruitment team, we are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.